Aluminum foil coated fiberglass fabric
Aluminum Coated Glass Fiber Fabric Description:
- Made of continuous filament texturized yarns, they demonstrate a better insulating properties and greater fullness.
- Insulating properties depend upon conductivity and radiation and these are influenced by the fabric construction.
- It is the ideal substitute of the asbestos cloth.
- It can resist 450°C-550°C
Aluminum Coated Glass Fiber Fabric Applications:
- All types of thermal insulation and heat protection
- Welding blankets and fire curtains
- Expansion joints
- Basic cloth for coatings and laminationsAluminum Coated Glass Fiber Fabric Specifications:
|Style No.||Thickness (mm)||Weight (g/m2)||Weight (oz/y2)||Width (m)||Weave|
Packaging & Shipping
- Our packaging is as per customer’s request.
- Normal goods delivered by sea transport.
- Sample shipping by express.
- Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours.
- Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries in fluent English.
- All our products have 1-year warranties.
- Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
- Competitive prices based on same quality.
- Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.