Synthetic Roofing Underlayment-Roofing Membrane
Synthetic Roofing Underlayment
–Breathable and waterproof Roofing Membrane Composite
A roof underlayment is a tri-layer composite under the exterior roof that has a primary function of working as the shield that protects the thermal insulation material and the building structure from the effects of the weather. The roofing membrane is also called breathable membrane. It is applied to the composite outer wall or sloping roof of the wall curtain, profiled steel sheet, steel (wood) structure, masonry and so on.
- Thickness: 0.8mm-2.0mm,or according to customer’s requirements.
- Top layer: PP spun bonded Nonwoven
Middle layer: white PE film,
Bottom layer: PP spun bonded nonwoven
Or needle punch nonwoven,
Or spunlace nonwoven
Or PP woven geotextile.
Or Aluminum Foil.
We can make products according to client’s special request or sample.
Welcome to contact us at any time for quotation.
1).Excellent Performance at water resistance
2).Light and thin, antiskid, with good low temperature flexibility, suitable for construction in different condition.
3).Improve water-tightness of building, protect the construction from the invasion of wind and rain, protecting the structural materials and equipments inside roof and wall.
4).High tensile strength and elongation rate, highly flexibility at low temperature
5).Used for roof construction for sloping roof of the wall curtain, profiled steel sheet, steel (wood) structure, masonry and so on.
- No odor and toxicity, Environmentally- friendly;
- Light, soft, dust free, fire retardant, easy to be paved;
- Heat reflection, heat insulation, and sound insulation, anti-radiation and shielding.
- Moisture barrier, waterproof, good sealing property, heat preservation, energy saving.
- Moisture barrier.